Primarily with these skill sets
- 4+ years experience in J2EE design and development and 2+ years experience
in working with frameworks for processing vast amounts of data
- 1+ year building systems to process multi-terabyte data sets using
Hadoop/Hive/HBase, Google's Big Table, GridGain or any other large-scale
- Design and develop data gathering, aggregation and analysis framework
components and expertise in the design, creation, management and business
use of extremely large datasets
- Passionate about working with huge data sets and someone who loves to
bring datasets together to answer business questions and drive change
- Experience with test-driven development using a unit testing framework
such as JUnit is a must.
- Design and create reusable ETL (extract transform and load) systems that
are operationally stable, scalable and tested
iCrossing Privileged and Confidential Information
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information of iCrossing. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.