Hi

The call for presentations for Hadoop summit has been extended until *May 10th*

Leverage this extended opportunity to share your experience on Hadoop and submit abstracts here:

*http://developer.yahoo.com/events/hadoopsummit2010/presentationguidelines.html*

Dekel

Search Discussions

  • U235sentinel at Apr 30, 2010 at 1:34 am
    Is there a way to convert sensage systems over to the hadoop store??

    While we're miles away from switching, there is a growing interest and
    I'm going at this on my own for now :=)
  • Patrick Angeles at Apr 30, 2010 at 1:50 am
    From what I understand about Sensage, they collect enterprise data to
    facilitate compliance driven audits. Of course this can be done, and done
    very well in Hadoop. But, at the moment there are no specific off-the-shelf
    compliance products based on Hadoop that you can just drop into your
    environment to replace your existing system. It would have to be built.
    Is there a way to convert sensage systems over to the hadoop store??

    While we're miles away from switching, there is a growing interest and I'm
    going at this on my own for now :=)

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop
postedApr 30, '10 at 1:14a