Hello,

we would like to invite everyone interested in data storage, analysis and search
to join us for two days on June 7/8th in Berlin for an in-depth, technical,
developer-focused conference located in the heart of Europe. Presentations will
range from beginner friendly introductions on the hot data analysis topics up to
in-depth technical presentations of scalable architectures.

Our intention is to bring together users and developers of data storage,
analysis and search projects. Meet members of the development team working on
projects you use. Get in touch with other developers you may know only from
mailing list discussions. Exchange ideas with those using your software and get
their feedback while having a drink in one of Berlin's many bars.

Early bird registration has been extended until April 17th - so don't wait too
long. Tickets are available at: http://berlinbuzzwords.de/content/tickets

If you would like to submit a talk yourself: Conference submission is open for
little more than one week. More details are available online in the call for
presentations:

http://berlinbuzzwords.de/content/call-presentations-open

Looking forward to meeting you in the beautiful, vibrant city of Berlin this
summer for a conference packed with high profile speakers, awesome talks and
lots of interesting discussions.

Isabel

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop