Hello,

I am using Hadoop 0.19.2 and DataJoin (contrib/datajoin), and I'd like to
know if this is still maintained by anyone, of if there is a wiki page or
something where I could get more info.
I was looking at Hadoop 0.21 release and it seems that this part of the code
did not change.

I'd like to know if I can submit a for this small project. It's nothing
much, I just added some generics. It's not perfect, but I think it's a good
start.

Can you please let me know what you think, and point me into the right
direction.

thanks,
alex

Search Discussions

  • Allen Wittenauer at Jan 28, 2010 at 7:35 pm