I'm setting up a demo and would like to run more than 1 node locally, I've seen the DataNodeCluster mentioned on a few mails but cant get it running.

I can't seem to find any docs/wiki pages on running more than one datanode on a single host, are there any instructions out there?

Cheers,

--ryan

Search Discussions

  • Jeff Zhang at Jan 13, 2010 at 6:37 am
    Hi ryan,

    I think you can use MiniDFSCluster in the test package, lots of testcase of
    hadoop use this class to create a cluster locally. You can refer some
    testcase for details.

    --
    Best Regards

    Jeff Zhang