I was running a job (Cloudera distro on EC2) and I killed it with a Ctrl-C
on the master. Does it really kill it? If not, is there a way to really
cancel the job?

Thank you,
Mark

Search Discussions

  • Jeff Zhang at Dec 30, 2009 at 6:08 am
    invoke command: hadoop job -kill jobID

    Jeff Zhang

    On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 10:02 PM, Mark Kerzner wrote:

    Hi,

    I was running a job (Cloudera distro on EC2) and I killed it with a Ctrl-C
    on the master. Does it really kill it? If not, is there a way to really
    cancel the job?

    Thank you,
    Mark
  • Mark Kerzner at Dec 30, 2009 at 6:10 am
    Thanks!
    I was running a job (Cloudera distro on EC2) and I killed it with a Ctrl-C
    on the master. Does it really kill it? If not, is there a way to really
    cancel the job?

    Thank you,
    Mark

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop
postedDec 30, '09 at 6:02a
activeDec 30, '09 at 6:10a
websitehadoop.apache.org...
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Mark Kerzner: 2 posts Jeff Zhang: 1 post