Tanx a lot for the suggestion. But I am pretty new to this. Can you tell me
where to use this. as to do we need to conifugure this in conf? or when we
submit as

Plz help.

--
Anjali M
Student

Search Discussions

  • Chaitanya krishna at Dec 16, 2009 at 5:36 am
    Hi,

    You can put the property in conf/mapred-site.xml as follows:

    <property>
    <name>mapreduce.job.queuename</name>
    <value>queue-name</queue>
    </property>

    The above way would be useful if you want to submit all the jobs to a
    specific queue(other than default).
    If the queue to which job is being submitted is different for each job,
    then try :

    -Dmapreduce.job.queuename=<queue-name>

    Hope this helps.

    - Chaitanya.