I used to be able to create a Java project using the build.xml file that comes with hadoop distribution. It seemed that the 0.20 version of Hadoop uses some ivy related stuff. And now when I tried to create a project using the Ant build file, Eclipse gave me an error of "problem setting the classpath of the project : ivy-common.classpath not found ". And only partial of the project were created. I am not familiar with Ivy. Does anyone know how to resolve this problem?

Thanks

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop
postedDec 8, '09 at 2:36a
activeDec 8, '09 at 8:51a
websitehadoop.apache.org...
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Zhengguo 'Mike' SUN: 1 post Hamza Kaya: 1 post