Dear All,

what is meant by streaming data acess in hadoop and which application
need it ?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Krishna Kumar

Senior Storage Engineer

Why do we have to die? If we had to die, and everything is gone after
that, then nothing else matters on this earth - everything is temporary,
at least relative to me.

DISCLAIMER:
intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NECHCL or its
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of NECHCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. .

  • Tim Robertson at Dec 1, 2009 at 1:40 pm
    http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.15.2/streaming.html ?
[...]

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop
postedDec 1, '09 at 1:38p
activeDec 1, '09 at 1:40p
websitehadoop.apache.org...
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Krishna Kumar: 1 post Tim Robertson: 1 post