in the old MR API ,there is MutilOutputFormat class which i can use to
custom the reduce output file name.
it's very useful for me.
but i can't find it in the new API. can anybody tell how to do the same func
using the new MR API?
-----
天天开心
身体健康
Sent from Nanjing, 32, China
Samuel Goldwyn<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/samuel_goldwyn.html>
- "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never
wrong."

Search Discussions

  • Amogh Vasekar at Nov 18, 2009 at 11:56 am
    MultipleOutputFormat and MOS are to be merged :
    http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-370

    Amogh

    in the old MR API ,there is MutilOutputFormat class which i can use to
    custom the reduce output file name.
    it's very useful for me.
    but i can't find it in the new API. can anybody tell how to do the same func
    using the new MR API?
    -----
    天天开心
    身体健康
    Sent from Nanjing, 32, China
    Samuel Goldwyn<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/samuel_goldwyn.html>
    - "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never
    wrong."
  • Y G at Nov 18, 2009 at 12:03 pm
    thank you ,Amogh.

    i will patch it.
    -----
    天天开心
    身体健康
    Sent from Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
    Stephen Leacock - "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I
    shall some day die, which is not so." -
    http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html

    MultipleOutputFormat and MOS are to be merged :
    http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-370

    Amogh

    in the old MR API ,there is MutilOutputFormat class which i can use to
    custom the reduce output file name.
    it's very useful for me.
    but i can't find it in the new API. can anybody tell how to do the same func
    using the new MR API?
    -----
    天天开心
    身体健康
    Sent from Nanjing, 32, China
    Samuel Goldwyn<
    http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/samuel_goldwyn.html>
    - "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never
    wrong."

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop
postedNov 18, '09 at 6:33a