I have been having lot of problems installing hadoop on my system and I
finally gave up.I was just wondering if I could SSH to a remote hadoop
cluster that is open for developers to practice on ? Is there anything
provided by cloudera ? Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.
--
Hari

Search Discussions

  • Jeff Zhang at Nov 16, 2009 at 6:34 am
    Of course, you can ssh to remote hadoop cluster.

    And also you can edit and compile your code outside cluster, and then submit
    your jar to cluster to execute your map reduce jobs.

    Jeff Zhang

    I have been having lot of problems installing hadoop on my system and I
    finally gave up.I was just wondering if I could SSH to a remote hadoop
    cluster that is open for developers to practice on ? Is there anything
    provided by cloudera ? Please let me know.

    Thanks in Advance.
    --
    Hari
  • Prabhu Hari Dhanapal at Nov 16, 2009 at 6:37 am
    Thanks Jeff !! But , is there a public or open cluster I could register
    and get acess to ?
    or any training cluster thats already setup which i could use?