After a packed, energetic first Boston Hadoop Meetup, we're having
another. Next one will be in two weeks, on Tuesday, November 24th, 7
pm, at the HubSpot offices:

http://www.meetup.com/bostonhadoop/calendar/11834241/

(HubSpot is at 1 Broadway, Cambridge on the fifth floor. There Will
Be Food. There Will Be Beer.)

As before, we'll aim to have 2 c. 20 minute presentations, with plenty
of time for Q&A after each, and then a few 5-minute lightning talks.
Also, the eating and the chatting,.

Please feel free to contact me if you've got an idea for a talk of any
length, on Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Hbase, etc.

-Dan Milstein
617-401-2855
dmilstein@hubspot.com
http://dev.hubspot.com/

Search Discussions

  • Dan Milstein at Nov 20, 2009 at 6:09 pm
    Just a reminder -- we'll be having the next Boston Hadoop Meetup this
    coming Tuesday evening, 7 pm, at HubSpot:

    http://www.meetup.com/bostonhadoop/calendar/11834241/

    The schedule is:

    Full-Length Talks

    * Omer Trajman: Hadoop/Vertica Integration

    * Elias Torres: Hadoop + Project Voldemort

    Lightning Talks

    * Cyrus Katrak: Avro

    And, as is the Boston Hadoop Meetup tradition: There Will Be Food.
    There Will Be Beer.

    Thanks,
    -Dan Milstein

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop
postedNov 10, '09 at 2:48p
activeNov 20, '09 at 6:09p
websitehadoop.apache.org...
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Dan Milstein: 1 post Dan Milstein: 1 post