Hi Guys

Just wondering if there is any Hadoop group functioning in the Maryland/DC
area. I would love to be a part and learn few things along the way.

Cheers,
-Abhi

Search Discussions

  • Stephen Watt at Nov 10, 2009 at 9:33 pm
    Just curious to see if there are any hadoop compatriots around and if
    there are, maybe we could organize a meetup.

    Regards
    Steve Watt
  • Mark Kerzner at Nov 10, 2009 at 9:35 pm
    Me in Houston :)

    Mark
    Just curious to see if there are any hadoop compatriots around and if
    there are, maybe we could organize a meetup.

    Regards
    Steve Watt
  • Jeff Hammerbacher at Nov 11, 2009 at 12:05 am
    Hey Abhi,

    Check out http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-DC/.

    Regards,
    Jeff
    Just wondering if there is any Hadoop group functioning in the Maryland/DC
    area. I would love to be a part and learn few things along the way.

    Cheers,
    -Abhi

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop