Hi there.

I'm new to Hadoop so please help me with my problem.
I'm trying to use hadoop-example.jar randomwriter program with my
configuration file that looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<configuration>
<property>
<name>test.randomwrite.min_
value</name>
<value>7</value>
</property>
<property>
<name>test.randomwrite.max_value</name>
<value>7777</value>
</property>
<property>
<name>test.randomwrite.total_bytes</name>
<value>20971520</value>
</property>
</configuration>

What I'm trying to do is write 20 MB of random data (from 7-7777) on my 2
datanodes. Problem is at starting program with my config file (which is
stored in /hadoop/core/bin folder).
I've tried something like this
hadoop/core/bin ./hadoop jar ../hadoop-*-examples.jar randomwriter
out-writer2 configuration.xsl
and it simple won't use my config file (I also tried with .xml file and also
doesn't work).
Hadoop starts but says "Running 20 map..:" which is default value i guess?

Please help with my problem,

Thnx
Tonci Buljan

groupcommon-user @