I currently have an app written to use 0.18.3 (cloudera ec2 dist) and it is
working fine. Are there any significant advantages to move to the new stable
0.20.1?

The app uses a custom MapRunnable to manage it's own threading.

Thanks,
John.

Search Discussions

  • Todd Lipcon at Oct 20, 2009 at 1:45 pm
    Hi John,
    You can see a short slide deck from the July HUG here that includes some
    info about what's new in 0.19 and 0.20:

    http://cloudera-todd.s3.amazonaws.com/hug-20090917.pdf

    -Todd
    I currently have an app written to use 0.18.3 (cloudera ec2 dist) and it is
    working fine. Are there any significant advantages to move to the new
    stable
    0.20.1?

    The app uses a custom MapRunnable to manage it's own threading.

    Thanks,
    John.
  • Bogdan M. Maryniuk at Oct 20, 2009 at 3:07 pm