'lo all,

We're starting a Boston Hadoop Meetup (finally ;-) -- first meeting
will be on Wednesday, October 28th, 7 pm, at the HubSpot offices:

http://www.meetup.com/bostonhadoop/

(HubSpot is at 1 Broadway, Cambridge on the fifth floor. There Will
Be Food.)

I'm stealing the organizing plan from the nice people at the Seattle
meetup, to wit: we'll aim to have 2 c. 20 minute presentations, with
plenty of time for Q&A after each, and then a few 5-minute lightning
talks. Also, the eating and the chatting, and possibly the playing of
ping pong.

Please feel free to contact me if you've got an idea for a talk of any
length, on Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Hbase, etc.

-Dan Milstein
617-401-2855
dmilstein@hubspot.com
http://dev.hubspot.com/