Hi all,
Are the slides or videos of the talks given at Hadoop Summit available
online? I checked the Yahoo! website for the summit but could not find
any links.

Jaideep

Search Discussions

  • Alex Loddengaard at Jun 22, 2009 at 8:25 pm
    The Cloudera talks are here:

    <
    http://www.cloudera.com/blog/2009/06/22/a-great-week-for-hadoop-summit-west-roundup/

    As for the rest, I'm not sure.

    Alex
    Are the slides or videos of the talks given at Hadoop Summit available
    online? I checked the Yahoo! website for the summit but could not find
    any links.

    Jaideep
  • Jaideep dhok at Jun 23, 2009 at 5:38 am
    Thanks for the link.

    -
    JD

    --
    - JDD

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop
postedJun 22, '09 at 6:46a
activeJun 23, '09 at 5:38a
websitehadoop.apache.org...
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Jaideep dhok: 2 posts Alex Loddengaard: 1 post