The next Bay Area Hadoop User Group meeting is scheduled for Wednesday,
May 20th at Yahoo! 700 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, Building E, Class room
10 from 6:00-7:30 pm. Please note that the location has changed from our
usual meeting place in Santa Clara.

Registration: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2659418/

Agenda:

- Hadoop Summit 2009 preview (registration open at
http://hadoopsummit09.eventbrite.com/ )
- Hadoop with GPFS - Prasenjit Sarkar, IBM
- SQoop - Cloudera

Look forward to seeing you there!

Ajay

Search Discussions

  • Ajay Anand at May 20, 2009 at 4:35 pm
    Reminder: the Bay Area Hadoop User Group meeting is today at 6 pm at the
    Yahoo! Sunnyvale campus - http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2659418/

    ________________________________

    The next Bay Area Hadoop User Group meeting is scheduled for Wednesday,
    May 20th at Yahoo! 700 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, Building E, Class room
    10 from 6:00-7:30 pm. Please note that the location has changed from our
    usual meeting place in Santa Clara.

    Registration: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2659418/

    Agenda:

    - Hadoop Summit 2009 preview (registration open at
    http://hadoopsummit09.eventbrite.com/ )
    - Hadoop with GPFS - Prasenjit Sarkar, IBM
    - SQoop - Cloudera

    Look forward to seeing you there!

    Ajay

groupcommon-user @