Hi:
I'm trying to use "FSDataOutputStream create(Path f, boolean overwrite)",
I'm calling "create(new Path("somePath"), false)", but creation still fails
with IOException even when the file does not exist, can someone explain the
behavior?

thanks,

Search Discussions

  • Javateck javateck at Apr 12, 2009 at 8:10 am
    sorry, it's my fault, it's working as expected
    I'm trying to use "FSDataOutputStream create(Path f, boolean
    overwrite)", I'm calling "create(new Path("somePath"), false)", but creation
    still fails with IOException even when the file does not exist, can someone
    explain the behavior?

    thanks,

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop