I am new to map-reduce programming model ,

I am writing a MR that will process the log file and results are written to
different files on hdfs based on some values in the log file

The program is working fine even if I haven't done any
processing in reducer ,I am not getting how to use reducer for solving my
problem efficiently

Can anybody please help me on this.

DISCLAIMER

  • Rasit OZDAS at Apr 2, 2009 at 12:58 pm
    MultipleOutputFormat would be what you want. It supplies multiple files as
    output.
    I can paste some code here if you want..