The next Bay Area Hadoop User Group meeting is scheduled for Wednesday,
January 21st at Yahoo! 2821 Mission College Blvd, Santa Clara, Building
1, Training Rooms 3 & 4 from 6:00-7:30 pm.

Agenda:

Hadoop 0.20 Overview - Sameer Paranjpye

Hadoop 1.0 discussion - Sanjay Radia.

Please send me any other suggestions for topics for future meetings.

Registration: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1478614

Look forward to seeing you there!

Ajay

Search Discussions

  • Ajay Anand at Jan 21, 2009 at 10:44 pm
    Reminder - the Bay Area Hadoop User Group meeting is today at 6 pm.

    ________________________________

    The next Bay Area Hadoop User Group meeting is scheduled for Wednesday,
    January 21st at Yahoo! 2821 Mission College Blvd, Santa Clara, Building
    1, Training Rooms 3 & 4 from 6:00-7:30 pm.

    Agenda:

    Hadoop 0.20 Overview - Sameer Paranjpye

    Hadoop 1.0 discussion - Sanjay Radia.

    Please send me any other suggestions for topics for future meetings.

    Registration: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1478614

    Look forward to seeing you there!

    Ajay

groupcommon-user @