Hello, I've set up a QQ group for Hadoop.
If you like Hadoop, please join us!
The number of group is 31676520

P.S. : Because we are all Chinese and we use Chinese Language to communicate with each other, thus you'd better to be a Chinese.

Thanks a lot!

Search Discussions

  • 柳松 at Nov 18, 2008 at 2:37 pm
    So glad to see so many Chinese guys here!
    I'm a undergraduate student in Soochow University and interested in this area.
    Wish I could attend the Beijing Meeting...however...I'm looking for a job now...so...

    Anyway, Glad to see you all!

    在2008-11-18?13:30:31,bacoo_zh?<bacoo_zh@163.com>?写道:
    ?
    Hello,?I've?set?up?a?QQ?group?for?Hadoop.
    If?you?like?Hadoop,?please?join?us!
    The?number?of?group?is?31676520?
    ?
    P.S.?:?Because?we?are?all?Chinese?and?we?use?Chinese?Language?to?communicate?with?each?other,?thus?you'd?better?to?be?a?Chinese.
    ?
    Thanks?a?lot!
  • 朱韬 at Nov 19, 2008 at 2:36 am
    the number of group is so sexy!