From: Stefan Groschupf <sg@101tec.com>
To: core-user@hadoop.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 7:09:53 PM
Subject: pig user meeting, Friday, February 8, 2008

101tec Inc.
Menlo
Park,

California,

USA

Search Discussions

  • Peter W. at Feb 6, 2008 at 9:21 pm
    Hi,

    Can a follow-up meeting be scheduled at the
    same time of the Hadoop summit on March 25th?

    As mapreduce becomes more prominent in corporate
    environments the benefits of Pig as a Sawzall
    alternative become obvious to that audience.

    Also, please take a Flickr photo!

    Later,

    Peter W.

    Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
    Is anyone going to be capturing the Piglet meeting on video for the
    those of us living in other corners of the planet?

    Thank you,
    Otis