Hello,everyone!
Our company prepared to stduy hadoop to deal with massive data.
so company sent me to survey of hadoop community
so there are following questions. please give me some suggestion. thanks
firstly!

1、How active is the community around the software? How many users? Posts in
a given time period?

2、How many committers outside the open source company itself?

3、How many downloads are claimed?

4、How long does it take to get a response if you pose a question?

5、What kind of forum software is used? Login/registration required?

6、What is the nature of people in the community? Integrators? Commercial
users vs. academic?

7、Who is their typical customer/user ?

8、What are the key use cases?

9、What programming models are supported?

10、Describe the nature of the APIs provided?

11、What is specificed at programming type vs. configured at run-time in
terms of parallelization, environment, etc?

12、What kind of out-of-box samples are packaged with the middleware?

Search Discussions

  • Mafish Liu at Dec 18, 2007 at 1:58 am
    Most of your answer can be fetched at hadoop homepage/wiki, just google it.

    --
    Mafish@gmail.com
    Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing.
[...]

    此致
    敬礼

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop