Hey, where's Hadoop? I've never seen an open-source version of Bigtable.

... "The centers will run an open-source version of Google’s data center
software, and I.B.M. is contributing open-source tools to help students
write Internet programs and data center management software."

via slashdot:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/08/technology/08cloud.html?ex=1349496000&en=92627f0f65ea0d75&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss

Search Discussions

  • Toby DiPasquale at Oct 9, 2007 at 12:06 pm