I try to debug hadoop DFS with eclipse. When I try to lauch
namenode.class as the main class. It fails to createSocketAddr. I find
that there is no host properties in the configuration. It seems that
the hadoop-default.xml and hadoop-site.xml is not loaded.
So, How to configure the eclipse to load the hadoop configuration file?

Thanks

--
Xie Gang

Search Discussions

  • Enis Soztutar at Oct 9, 2007 at 6:27 am
    You can add the conf directory to the classpath of your run configuration.

    谢纲 wrote:
    Hi,
    I try to debug hadoop DFS with eclipse. When I try to lauch
    namenode.class as the main class. It fails to createSocketAddr. I find
    that there is no host properties in the configuration. It seems that
    the hadoop-default.xml and hadoop-site.xml is not loaded.
    So, How to configure the eclipse to load the hadoop configuration file?

    Thanks
  • Sagar Naik at Oct 9, 2007 at 4:25 pm

    ?? wrote:
    Hi,
    I try to debug hadoop DFS with eclipse. When I try to lauch
    namenode.class as the main class. It fails to createSocketAddr. I find
    that there is no host properties in the configuration. It seems that
    the hadoop-default.xml and hadoop-site.xml is not loaded.
    So, How to configure the eclipse to load the hadoop configuration file?

    Thanks
    Hey

    Project Properties -> Java Build Path -> Source Tab
    -> Add Folder -> Select conf the folder

    dangerous content and is believed to be clean.

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop
postedOct 9, '07 at 1:10a
activeOct 9, '07 at 4:25p