Is there anywhere that I can find sample Hadoop programming examples?

--
Best Regards,
S.Mehdi Sheikhalishahi,

Search Discussions

  • Daniel Wressle at Oct 8, 2007 at 11:54 am
    Hello Mehdi,

    I am quite the rookie when it comes to Hadoop but the examples that
    comes with Hadoop was sufficient to get me started with map reductions.

    Have a look in "hadoop-0.14.1/src/examples/org/apache/hadoop/examples/"
    (from 0.14.1 stable).

    Regards,
    Daniel

    Mehdi Sheikhalishahi wrote:
    Hi,
    Is there anywhere that I can find sample Hadoop programming examples?
  • Mehdi Sheikhalishahi at Oct 9, 2007 at 6:26 am
    Hello,
    I want to learn quickly functional programming. What is your recommended
    online resource?

    I am quite the rookie when it comes to Hadoop but the examples that
    comes with Hadoop was sufficient to get me started with map reductions.

    Have a look in "hadoop-0.14.1/src/examples/org/apache/hadoop/examples/"
    (from 0.14.1 stable).

    Regards,
    Daniel

    Mehdi Sheikhalishahi wrote:
    Hi,
    Is there anywhere that I can find sample Hadoop programming examples?

    --
    Best Regards,
    S.Mehdi Sheikhalishahi,
    Web: http://www.cse.shirazu.ac.ir/~alishahi/
    Bye.
  • Marco Nicosia at Oct 10, 2007 at 11:57 pm