Just a gentle reminder... Hope to see you all tonight at Gordon
Biersch, 6pm:
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/271501

;) Erich

Search Discussions

  • Erich Nachbar at Oct 5, 2007 at 8:56 pm
    Thank you to everyone for coming! I had a great time.
    In the end I got my company Carrier IQ to pickup the tab, which
    definitely helped with keeping the conversations flowing ;)

    I polled some people during the event if we should do this again and
    in general the consensus was that we could do this again in 2 months.
    I'll try and set something up. Suggestions regarding the format are
    always welcome.
    -Erich
    Just a gentle reminder... Hope to see you all tonight at Gordon
    Biersch, 6pm:
    http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/271501

    ;) Erich
  • Ted Dunning at Oct 5, 2007 at 9:55 pm
    I will be in the bay area near the end of November and would love to extend
    for a day if I can be around for the next event.

    Thank you to everyone for coming! I had a great time.
    In the end I got my company Carrier IQ to pickup the tab, which
    definitely helped with keeping the conversations flowing ;)

    I polled some people during the event if we should do this again and
    in general the consensus was that we could do this again in 2 months.
    I'll try and set something up. Suggestions regarding the format are
    always welcome.
    -Erich
    Just a gentle reminder... Hope to see you all tonight at Gordon
    Biersch, 6pm:
    http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/271501

    ;) Erich
  • Erich Nachbar at Oct 8, 2007 at 4:25 pm
    Ted, why don't you shoot me an email once you know the exact date and
    we'll take it from there.
    I will be in the bay area near the end of November and would love
    to extend
    for a day if I can be around for the next event.

    Thank you to everyone for coming! I had a great time.
    In the end I got my company Carrier IQ to pickup the tab, which
    definitely helped with keeping the conversations flowing ;)

    I polled some people during the event if we should do this again and
    in general the consensus was that we could do this again in 2 months.
    I'll try and set something up. Suggestions regarding the format are
    always welcome.
    -Erich
    Just a gentle reminder... Hope to see you all tonight at Gordon
    Biersch, 6pm:
    http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/271501

    ;) Erich

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop
postedOct 4, '07 at 4:50p
activeOct 8, '07 at 4:25p
websitehadoop.apache.org...
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Erich Nachbar: 3 posts Ted Dunning: 1 post