FAQ
Hi all,

Since Spotify is using Hadoop and is doing development on it as well, I would like to get write access to the wiki.
Is this possible?

Thanks!

--Wouter de Bie
Team Lead Analytics Infrastructure, Spotify
wouter@spotify.com (mailto:wouter@spotify.com)
+46 72 018 0777

Search Discussions

  • Jean-Daniel Cryans at Apr 2, 2012 at 7:02 pm
    Looks like you figured it out :)

    J-D
    On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM, Wouter de Bie wrote:

    Hi all,

    Since Spotify is using Hadoop and is doing development on it as well, I
    would like to get write access to the wiki.
    Is this possible?

    Thanks!

    --Wouter de Bie
    Team Lead Analytics Infrastructure, Spotify
    wouter@spotify.com (mailto:wouter@spotify.com)
    +46 72 018 0777
  • Wouter de Bie at Apr 2, 2012 at 7:30 pm
    Hi guys,

    Thanks! I've added us to the list and hopefully we'll start contributing some code soon :)

    --Wouter de Bie
    Team Lead Analytics Infrastructure, Spotify
    wouter@spotify.com (mailto:wouter@spotify.com)
    +46 72 018 0777

    On Monday, April 2, 2012 at 9:01 PM, Jean-Daniel Cryans wrote:

    Looks like you figured it out :)

    J-D
    On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM, Wouter de Bie (mailto:wouter@spotify.com)> wrote:

    Hi all,

    Since Spotify is using Hadoop and is doing development on it as well, I
    would like to get write access to the wiki.
    Is this possible?

    Thanks!

    --Wouter de Bie
    Team Lead Analytics Infrastructure, Spotify
    wouter@spotify.com (mailto:wouter@spotify.com)
    +46 72 018 0777
  • Marcos Ortiz at Apr 2, 2012 at 8:40 pm
    Good to know, Wouter,
    It would be nice that you add your personal experiences using HBase at
    Spotify, and to include it on the
    Powered by HBase's list
    What do you think?
    On 04/02/2012 03:29 PM, Wouter de Bie wrote:
    Hi guys,

    Thanks! I've added us to the list and hopefully we'll start contributing some code soon :)

    --Wouter de Bie
    Team Lead Analytics Infrastructure, Spotify
    wouter@spotify.com (mailto:wouter@spotify.com)
    +46 72 018 0777

    On Monday, April 2, 2012 at 9:01 PM, Jean-Daniel Cryans wrote:

    Looks like you figured it out :)

    J-D
    On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM, Wouter de Bie(mailto:wouter@spotify.com)> wrote:

    Hi all,

    Since Spotify is using Hadoop and is doing development on it as well, I
    would like to get write access to the wiki.
    Is this possible?

    Thanks!

    --Wouter de Bie
    Team Lead Analytics Infrastructure, Spotify
    wouter@spotify.com (mailto:wouter@spotify.com)
    +46 72 018 0777
    --
    Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda (@marcosluis2186)
    Data Engineer at UCI
    http://marcosluis2186.posterous.com



    10mo. ANIVERSARIO DE LA CREACION DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE LAS CIENCIAS INFORMATICAS...
    CONECTADOS AL FUTURO, CONECTADOS A LA REVOLUCION

    http://www.uci.cu
    http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/universidad_uci
  • Wouter de Bie at Apr 2, 2012 at 8:49 pm
    Hi Marcos,

    We're not using HBase anymore, since it wasn't stable enough when we did. Maybe in the future..

    --Wouter de Bie
    Team Lead Analytics Infrastructure, Spotify
    wouter@spotify.com (mailto:wouter@spotify.com)
    +46 72 018 0777

    On Monday, April 2, 2012 at 10:40 PM, Marcos Ortiz wrote:

    Good to know, Wouter,
    It would be nice that you add your personal experiences using HBase at Spotify, and to include it on the
    Powered by HBase's list
    What do you think?
    On 04/02/2012 03:29 PM, Wouter de Bie wrote:
    Hi guys, Thanks! I've added us to the list and hopefully we'll start contributing some code soon :) --Wouter de Bie Team Lead Analytics Infrastructure, Spotify wouter@spotify.com (mailto:wouter@spotify.com) (mailto:wouter@spotify.com) +46 72 018 0777 On Monday, April 2, 2012 at 9:01 PM, Jean-Daniel Cryans wrote:
    Looks like you figured it out :) J-D On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM, Wouter de Bie (mailto:wouter@spotify.com)> (mailto:wouter@spotify.com(mailto:wouter@spotify.com)) wrote:
    Hi all, Since Spotify is using Hadoop and is doing development on it as well, I would like to get write access to the wiki. Is this possible? Thanks! --Wouter de Bie Team Lead Analytics Infrastructure, Spotify wouter@spotify.com (mailto:wouter@spotify.com) (mailto:wouter@spotify.com) +46 72 018 0777

    -- Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda (@marcosluis2186) Data Engineer at UCI http://marcosluis2186.posterous.com
    (http://www.uci.cu/)

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
groupcommon-dev @
categorieshadoop
postedMar 31, '12 at 7:00a
activeApr 2, '12 at 8:49p
posts5
users3
websitehadoop.apache.org...
irc#hadoop

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2022 Grokbase