Aaron,
Under current rules, I think we have to restart the vote. Later this
afternoon I'll post a proposal for a change in these rules, because I agree
with you we should try to accelerate the process.

All,
Release Candidate 2 for Hadoop-1.0.2 is now available for vote, at
http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.0.2-rc2/

In addition to what was in RC1, this contains the fix for Snappy via
HADOOP-8201.
Please see the Release Notes for the full list, at:
http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.0.2-rc2/releasenotes.html

Vote will run until Tuesday 3 April, noon PDT.
Thank you,
--Matt