Please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Big Data processing is becoming more and more hot in industry and IBM invest significantly in this new area to gain the leadership position in the marketplace.
You will join CDL Infosphere Big Data(BigInsights) team, an energetic and innovative team that are working with SVL to architect, design, and develop the next generation enterprise product in the Big Data area. This new initiative includes Hadoop-powered distributed parallel data processing system, big data analytics, and management capability for business and IT, supporting structured, semi-structured and unstructured data designed for enterprise class analytics and performance. We are looking for technical leaders, developers and QAs(including professional hire, campus hire and internal transfer) to bring their unique expertise to build and expand this key initiative.
A strong candidate must be able to independently design, code, and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex product component, mentor and lead in the design and implementation of large scale modules and systems.
· Design and implement a scalable and reliable distributed data processing and management infrastructure that spans multiple technologies, including Hadoop, data warehouse, analytics, storage management, indexing, and extreme-volume data movement and management and optimizing hardware and software configurations.
· Design and implement system modules to support componentized and high performance parallel applications, including communications infrastructure, metadata services, administrative and user interfaces, and client APIs.
· Enhance IBM Hadoop components and integration with IBM products and other popular products
· Working with engineers, architects, managers, and quality assurance to design and implement innovative solutions incorporating functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to agile development goals and principles.
· Work with customers to propose solutions and help customers implement them.
· More responsibilities depending on emerging customer requirement and your capabilities
- Excellent communication skills including presentation, verbal and written skills on both English and Chinese
- 5 years and more of designing and implementing large scalable systems (for technical leaders)
- 3 years and more of leading the architecture, design and development of enterprise software (for technicall leaders)
- Strong Java development and object oriented programming skills including familiarity with J2EE/Applet/Servlet/JSP/Java/JSON/Python/REST/AJAX
- Understanding of distributed systems, map-reduce algorithms, Hadoop, object-oriented programming, and performance optimization techniques. Hadoop/Hbase development/running experience is a big plus.
- Database server development experience is a plus
- Web application development experience is a plus
- Data warehouse and analytics experience is a plus
- NoSQL experience is a plus
- Ability to work with customers, understand customer business requirements and communicate them to development organization
Qualifications: Bachelor or above Degree in Computer Science or relevant areas