Hello Hadoop developers,

My name is Sylwia and I'm writting from Software Developer's Journal
magazine.

Would you be interested in writting an article for us?

Our next issue will be entitled Hadoop. I think you can contribute relevant
materials for our magazine.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in contributing.

Regards

Sylwia Wilk
Editor of SDJ magazine

Search Discussions

  • Shashwat shriparv at Mar 20, 2012 at 7:20 pm
    I would like to contribute . let me know some guidelines..

    --
    Shashwat Shriparv

    +91-9663531241
    +91-990059620
  • Chen He at Mar 20, 2012 at 7:58 pm
    sounds interesting. Need more detail
    I would like to contribute . let me know some guidelines..

    On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Sylwia Wilk <sylwia.wilk@software.com.pl
    My name is Sylwia and I'm writting from Software Developer's Journal
    magazine.

    Would you be interested in writting an article for us?

    Our next issue will be entitled Hadoop. I think you can contribute relevant
    materials for our magazine.

    Please let me know if anyone is interested in contributing.

    Regards

    Sylwia Wilk
    Editor of SDJ magazine

    --
    Shashwat Shriparv

    +91-9663531241
    +91-990059620
  • Marcos Ortiz at Mar 21, 2012 at 1:08 am
    Regards, Sylwia
    Can you provide some guidelines and notes about how to write an article
    for the Journal?
    Thanks a lot
    My name is Sylwia and I'm writting from Software Developer's Journal
    magazine.

    Would you be interested in writting an article for us?

    Our next issue will be entitled Hadoop. I think you can contribute relevant
    materials for our magazine.

    Please let me know if anyone is interested in contributing.

    Regards

    Sylwia Wilk
    Editor of SDJ magazine

    http://www.uci.cu