--Matt
(Rel. Mgr.)

Search Discussions

  • Tim Broberg at Mar 12, 2012 at 11:24 pm
    Any update on 1.1.0 schedule?

    From: Matt Foley [mfoley@hortonworks.com]
    Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 4:16 PM
    To: common-dev@hadoop.apache.org
    Subject: [PLAN] Freeze date, Hadoop 1.0.2 RC

    Hi all,
    It's been a few weeks since 1.0.1 closed code, and I've received a number
    of requests to plan a 1.0.2 release.

    I suggest close of code at 5pm this Saturday. Please send your requests
    for inclusion of patches to this list,
    and provide committable patches by end of day Saturday.

    Thank you,
    --Matt
    (Rel. Mgr.)

    The information and any attached documents contained in this message
    may be confidential and/or legally privileged. The message is
    intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
    recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or
    reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are
    not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by
    return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
  • Mark Holderbaugh at Mar 13, 2012 at 4:19 pm
    Matt,

    I propose the following be included in 1.0.2:

    Thanks in advance
    Mark

    It's been a few weeks since 1.0.1 closed code, and I've received a number
    of requests to plan a 1.0.2 release.

    I suggest close of code at 5pm this Saturday. Please send your requests
    for inclusion of patches to this list,
    and provide committable patches by end of day Saturday.

    Thank you,
    --Matt
    (Rel. Mgr.)
  • Jagane Sundar at Mar 13, 2012 at 4:49 pm
    Hey Matt,

    I would like to propose that we include a fix for the following bug:

    This requires a backport of the following fix:

    Jagane