An internal error occured during: "Map/reduce location status updater."
org/codehaus/jackson/map/jsonmappingexception

Search Discussions

  • 叶达峰 at Jun 22, 2011 at 4:32 pm
    Oh, forgot to mention that the version I use is 0.20.203.0.

    -----Original Message-----
    From: 叶达峰
    Sent: 2011年6月23日 0:29
    To: common-dev
    Subject: Hadoop Eclipse plugin 0.20.203.0 doesn't work

    Hi,

    I am a freshman on Hadoop. Today, I spent the whole night trying to set up
    a development environment for Hadoop. I encounter several problems, first is
    that the eclipse can't load the plugin, I changed to another version, this
    problem was resolved.

    But now, I have one more difficult problem. I try to set up Map/Reduce
    Location, if everything were well, it should connect to the server and the
    DFS Location could list the whole file system. Sadly, it doesn't work.
    I have checked to configuration several times, it should be correct.

    Here is the message I get:
    Error: failure to login
    An internal error occured during: "Map/reduce location status updater."
    org/codehaus/jackson/map/jsonmappingexception
  • 叶达峰 (Jack Ye) at Jun 22, 2011 at 11:29 pm
    can anyone help me?

    叶达峰 <kobe082005@qq.com>编写:
    Hi,

    I am a freshman on Hadoop. Today, I spent the whole night trying to set up a development environment for Hadoop. I encounter several problems, first is that the eclipse can't load the plugin, I changed to another version, this problem was resolved.

    But now, I have one more difficult problem. I try to set up Map/Reduce Location, if everything were well, it should connect to the server and the DFS Location could list the whole file system. Sadly, it doesn't work.
    I have checked to configuration several times, it should be correct.

    Here is the message I get:
    Error: failure to login
    An internal error occured during: "Map/reduce location status updater."
    org/codehaus/jackson/map/jsonmappingexception

groupcommon-dev @
categorieshadoop
postedJun 22, '11 at 4:29p
activeJun 22, '11 at 11:29p