Hi there,

I am receiving 404 when I click on Learn about link in Hadoop Common page [2].

Could somebody with karma check to see if it is a problem or if it is just down for maintenance or something similar, please?

TYIA,
Bruno

[1] http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/stable/
[2] http://hadoop.apache.org/common/

Search Discussions

  • Harsh J at Jun 5, 2011 at 5:19 pm
    Bruno,

    While someone would eventually get to fix this live link error, the
    right page for the current release is at:
    http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/ instead of stable (just
    in case one does not know).

    On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 8:39 AM, Bruno P. Kinoshita

    --
    Harsh J
  • Owen O'Malley at Jun 5, 2011 at 5:24 pm

    I am receiving 404 when I click on Learn about link in Hadoop Common page [2].

    Could somebody with karma check to see if it is a problem or if it is just down for maintenance or something similar, please?
    I added back the stable link to 0.20.203.0.

    -- Owen

groupcommon-dev @
categorieshadoop
postedJun 5, '11 at 1:12p