I'm quite confused of the status and future of recent Hadoop versions.

0.21.0 has not been declared production ready. Is there plan to make it production ready? If not, what is the next release that is going to be production ready?

I see that some changes are checked into 0.20.100. Are the same changes going into 0.21 branch or the next subsequent release?

In general, any advice on which version to adopt?

Thanks,
Jane

Search Discussions

  • Allen Wittenauer at Mar 17, 2011 at 5:35 pm