Hello all,

A colleague of mine is doing some work on a patch while I am unavailable to work on it, so I'd like to assign the JIRA item to him. To whom do I address requests to make him a Contributor within the JIRA system?

--Alex

Search Discussions

  • Doug Cutting at Dec 6, 2010 at 5:56 pm
    Alex,

    Generally when someone contributes a patch and a committer reviews it,
    then the committer assigns the issue to the contributor. So when your
    colleague contributes the next version of the patch then it should be
    assigned to him. Committers add new Jira contributors as needed.

    Cheers,

    Doug
    A colleague of mine is doing some work on a patch while I am unavailable to work on it, so I'd like to assign the JIRA item to him. To whom do I address requests to make him a Contributor within the JIRA system?

    --Alex

groupcommon-dev @
categorieshadoop
postedDec 6, '10 at 5:51p
activeDec 6, '10 at 5:56p
websitehadoop.apache.org...
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Doug Cutting: 1 post Alex‎ Nelson: 1 post