All,
I've cut the 0.22 release branch for all 3 projects. Go ahead and
commit bug fixes to both trunk and the branch. All features need to be
approved by me as the release manager.

-- Owen

Search Discussions

  • Vinod KV at Nov 18, 2010 at 10:41 am

    On Wednesday 17 November 2010 11:11 PM, Owen O'Malley wrote:
    All,
    I've cut the 0.22 release branch for all 3 projects. Go ahead and
    commit bug fixes to both trunk and the branch. All features need to be
    approved by me as the release manager.

    -- Owen
    Hey Owen,

    I am seeing the branch 0.22 outside of the branches directory in all the
    3 projects. Is this intentional/accidental? For e.g, it is
    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/mapreduce/branch-0.22/ instead
    of https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/mapreduce/branches/branch-0.22/.

    Not a big deal for now but do you plan to move it inside the branches
    directory?

    Thanks,
    +Vinod
  • Owen O'Malley at Nov 18, 2010 at 5:41 pm

    I am seeing the branch 0.22 outside of the branches directory in all the 3
    projects. Is this intentional/accidental? For e.g, it is
    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/mapreduce/branch-0.22/ instead of
    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/mapreduce/branches/branch-0.22/.

    Not a big deal for now but do you plan to move it inside the branches
    directory?
    Done. Thanks for noticing the problem.

    -- Owen

groupcommon-dev @