Hi, guys!

Can somebody please help me to get this issue fixed in some of the upcoming releases?
I've attached a patch, but not sure why the automatic verification has not started.

Thanks,
Oleg.

Search Discussions

  • Eli Collins at Oct 6, 2010 at 10:41 pm
    Hey Oleg,

    Apologies for the slow reply. I'll review on jira.

    Thanks,
    Eli
    Can somebody please help me to get this issue fixed in some of the upcoming releases?
    I've attached a patch, but not sure why the automatic verification has not started.

    Thanks,
    Oleg.

groupcommon-dev @
categorieshadoop
postedOct 5, '10 at 3:53p
activeOct 6, '10 at 10:41p
websitehadoop.apache.org...
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Aleshko, Oleg: 1 post Eli Collins: 1 post