Hi ALL,
Can anyone tell me that how will i compile the whole hadoop
directory if i add some files to hadoop core directory or i change some code
in some of the files.

Regards,
Ahmad Shahzad

Search Discussions

  • Harsh J at Jul 2, 2010 at 4:55 pm
    Use the ant build.xml (and the provided targets) bundled along?