is the eclipse plugin still being developed? I can't find any sources in
trunk anymore.

Regards,
Leen

Search Discussions

  • Philip Zeyliger at Jan 15, 2010 at 3:50 pm
    It ended up in the MapReduce component after the project split. See
    http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/mapreduce/trunk/src/contrib/eclipse-plugin/
    .

    -- Philip