Here are some logos for the new subprojects
http://www.flickr.com/photos/88199325@N00/3661433605/

Please vote +1 if you like 'em and -1 if you don't.

Cheers,
Nige

Search Discussions

  • Owen O'Malley at Jun 26, 2009 at 6:58 am
  • Dhruba Borthakur at Jun 26, 2009 at 7:02 am
    +1
  • Chris Douglas at Jun 26, 2009 at 7:14 am
    +1

    Here are some logos for the new subprojects
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/88199325@N00/3661433605/

    Please vote +1 if you like 'em and -1 if you don't.

    Cheers,
    Nige
  • Tom White at Jun 26, 2009 at 10:16 am
    +1

    Tom

    Here are some logos for the new subprojects
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/88199325@N00/3661433605/

    Please vote +1 if you like 'em and -1 if you don't.

    Cheers,
    Nige
  • Edward J. Yoon at Jun 26, 2009 at 10:26 am
    +1

    Here are some logos for the new subprojects
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/88199325@N00/3661433605/

    Please vote +1 if you like 'em and -1 if you don't.

    Cheers,
    Nige

    edwardyoon@apache.org
    http://blog.udanax.org
  • Enis Soztutar at Jun 26, 2009 at 12:21 pm
    +1 with a minor suggestion: how about we enlarge the elephants so that
    the height matches both lines, and she can stand on the ground : )

    Edward J. Yoon wrote:
    +1