I have all of the test cases passing on the HADOOP-4687 branch. I'm
going to merge the last couple of commits from yesterday. Please hold
off from ANY commits until I give the all clear. I expect it to be
done by 5pm.

-- Owen

Search Discussions

  • Owen O'Malley at Jun 20, 2009 at 12:08 am
    All,
    I have moved the repositories to their new locations. They are:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk
    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/hdfs/trunk
    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/mapreduce/trunk

    Please try them out and report back any problems.

    -- Owen
  • Amr Awadallah at Jun 20, 2009 at 3:09 am
    yahooooooo :)

    -- amr

    Owen O'Malley wrote:
    All,
    I have moved the repositories to their new locations. They are:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk
    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/hdfs/trunk
    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/mapreduce/trunk

    Please try them out and report back any problems.

    -- Owen
  • Todd Lipcon at Jun 20, 2009 at 3:48 pm
    +1 to Amr's jubilations :)
    Any git users here know how this will affect git.apache.org? Will there now
    be three repos there?

    -Todd