Dear developers,

Is there any detailed example of how Hadoop processes input?
Article http://hadoop.apache.org/core/docs/r0.19.1/mapred_tutorial.htmlgives
a good idea, but I want to see input data being passed from class to
class, and how each class manipulates data. The purpose is to analyze the
time and space complexity of Hadoop as a generalized computational
model/algorithm. I tried to search the web and could not find more detail.
Any pointer/hint?
Thanks a million.

--
Cheers! Hadoop core

Search Discussions

  • Hadooper at Mar 31, 2009 at 11:16 pm
    Dear developers,

    Is there any detailed example of how Hadoop processes input?
    Article http://hadoop.apache.org/core/docs/r0.19.1/mapred_tutorial.htmlgives
    a good idea, but I want to see input data being passed from class to
    class, and how each class manipulates data. The purpose is to analyze the
    time and space complexity of Hadoop as a generalized computational
    model/algorithm. I tried to search the web and could not find more detail.
    Any pointer/hint?
    Thanks a million.

    --
    Cheers! Hadoop core
  • Hadooper at Mar 31, 2009 at 11:26 pm
    Dear developers,

    Is there any detailed example of how Hadoop processes input?
    Article http://hadoop.apache.org/core/docs/r0.19.1/mapred_tutorial.htmlgives
    a good idea, but I want to see input data being passed from class to
    class, and how each class manipulates data. The purpose is to analyze the
    time and space complexity of Hadoop as a generalized computational
    model/algorithm. I tried to search the web and could not find more detail.
    Any pointer/hint?
    Thanks a million.

    --
    Cheers! Hadoop core