The third German Hadoop get together is going to take place at 9th of December
at newthinking store in Berlin:

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1383706/?ps=6

You can order drinks directly at the bar in the newthinking store. As this Get
Together takes place in December - Christmas time - there will be cookies as
well. There are quite a few good restaurants nearby, so we can go there after
the official part.

Stefan Groschupf offered to prepare a talk on his project katta. We are still
looking for one or more interesting talks. We would like to invite you, the
visitor to tell your Hadoop story. If you like, you can bring slides - there
will be a beamer. Please send your proposal at mainec@isabel-drost.de

There will be slots of 20min each for talks on your Hadoop topic. After each
talk there will be time to discuss.

A big Thanks goes to the newthinking store for again providing a room in the
center of Berlin for us.

Looking forward to seeing you in Berlin,
Isabel Drost

--
QOTD: It's not an optical illusion, it just looks like one. -- Phil White
\ _,,,---,,_ Web: <http://www.isabel-drost.de>

groupcommon-dev @
categorieshadoop
postedNov 24, '08 at 5:37p