Hello,
Does anybody know if there's any training/seminars/conferences
regarding implementation of Hadoop? I missed the summit earlier this
year. Any idea when the next summit is?

Thanks,
-Thoufiq

Search Discussions

  • Chris K Wensel at Sep 10, 2008 at 3:48 pm
    Scale Unlimited should be offering a Hadoop BootCamp in the Bay Area
    soon
    http://www.scaleunlimited.com/

    A UK/EU BootCamp is in the works.

    If your company has enough participants, they will come to you I think.

    cheers,
    chris

    --
    Chris K Wensel