I've updated ROME wiki, uploaded the javadocs and dists, tagging CVS
at the moment.

Would somebody double check everything is OK, links and downloads?

Also we should get the JAR in a maven repo. Who had the necessary
permissions to do?

We can do a final 1.0 release in a couple of weeks, if no issues arise
retagging RC1 as 1.0. Also it would give time for any subproject
(Fetcher ?) that wants to go 1.0 in tandem.

Cheers.

  • Alejandro Abdelnur at Jul 17, 2008 at 12:00 pm
    Apologies for the my previous email, somehow my email aliases got
    screwed up, this should have gone to the ROME alias.

    Alejandro
    I've updated ROME wiki, uploaded the javadocs and dists, tagging CVS
    at the moment.

    Would somebody double check everything is OK, links and downloads?

    Also we should get the JAR in a maven repo. Who had the necessary
    permissions to do?

    We can do a final 1.0 release in a couple of weeks, if no issues arise
    retagging RC1 as 1.0. Also it would give time for any subproject
    (Fetcher ?) that wants to go 1.0 in tandem.

    Cheers.

groupcommon-dev @
categorieshadoop
postedJul 16, '08 at 5:14p