Hi everybody,

I was wondering if the people that mainting fuse-j-hadoopfs is working
to support the HDFS permissions?

Another thing, the people who works in fuse_dfs is it possible to clean
the scripts fuse_dfs_wrapper.sh and the Makefiles.
There is a lot of things from facebook so that will be nice if the
scripts are more clean and generic.

Thanks for the answer,

Xavier

Search Discussions

  • Pete Wyckoff at Jul 23, 2008 at 9:24 pm
    Hi Xavier,

    RE: fuse dfs having facebook specific things in it, I think that the trunk
    version should be pretty clean. As far as permissions in fuse dfs, the
    following 2 jiras relate to that, and Craig Macdonald is working on it.

    Let me know if I've missed anything in the wrapper shell script or Makefile.

    Thanks, pete

    On 7/15/08 2:53 PM, "xavier.quintuna@orange-ftgroup.com"
    I was wondering if the people that mainting fuse-j-hadoopfs is working
    to support the HDFS permissions?

    Another thing, the people who works in fuse_dfs is it possible to clean
    the scripts fuse_dfs_wrapper.sh and the Makefiles.
    There is a lot of things from facebook so that will be nice if the
    scripts are more clean and generic.

    Thanks for the answer,

    Xavier

groupcommon-dev @
categorieshadoop
postedJul 15, '08 at 9:54p
activeJul 23, '08 at 9:24p
websitehadoop.apache.org...
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Xavier Quintuna: 1 post Pete Wyckoff: 1 post