Running the testcases from a clean trunk on Mac OS X (10.4) the following
testcases fail:

[junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.dfs.TestHDFSServerPorts FAILED

[junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.fs.TestLocalFileSystemPermission FAILED

Is anybody else on Mac OS X seeing this? Any special configuration to be
done for this testcases to pass?

Thxs.

  • Nigel Daley at Dec 10, 2007 at 5:22 pm

    Running the testcases from a clean trunk on Mac OS X (10.4) the
    following
    testcases fail:

    [junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.dfs.TestHDFSServerPorts FAILED
    Yes, apparently this has been failing on our build server since
    revision 601579 (roughly Dec 5).
    [junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.fs.TestLocalFileSystemPermission FAILED
    Ditto since revision 601048 (roughly Dec 4).

    Cheers,
    Nige
  • S29752-hadoopdev at Dec 14, 2007 at 1:26 am
    Just got a chance to read the log for TestLocalFileSystemPermission
    . I have created HADOOP-2426 for TestLocalFileSystemPermission.

    Nicholas

    Running the testcases from a clean trunk on Mac OS X (10.4) the
    following
    testcases fail:

    [junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.dfs.TestHDFSServerPorts FAILED
    Yes, apparently this has been failing on our build server since
    revision 601579 (roughly Dec 5).
    [junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.fs.TestLocalFileSystemPermission
    FAILED

    Ditto since revision 601048 (roughly Dec 4).

    Cheers,
    Nige

groupcommon-dev @
categorieshadoop