I've created a new candidate build for Hadoop 0.14.0, including the
Eclipse plugin. Can folks please give it a try?

http://people.apache.org/~cutting/hadoop-0.14.0-candidate-1/

Should we release this?

Thanks,

Doug

Search Discussions

  • Doug Cutting at Aug 17, 2007 at 6:11 pm
    +1

    I've downloaded this, validated the md5 and signature, tested the
    plugin, ran some basic tests, browsed the documentation, etc.

    Doug

    Doug Cutting wrote:
    I've created a new candidate build for Hadoop 0.14.0, including the
    Eclipse plugin. Can folks please give it a try?

    http://people.apache.org/~cutting/hadoop-0.14.0-candidate-1/

    Should we release this?

    Thanks,

    Doug
  • Arun C Murthy at Aug 17, 2007 at 8:02 pm

    I've created a new candidate build for Hadoop 0.14.0, including the
    Eclipse plugin. Can folks please give it a try?

    http://people.apache.org/~cutting/hadoop-0.14.0-candidate-1/

    Should we release this?
    +1

    Based on my limited testing and confidence in Nigel's tests. :)

    Arun
    Thanks,

    Doug
  • Nigel Daley at Aug 18, 2007 at 5:53 pm
    +1
    I've created a new candidate build for Hadoop 0.14.0, including the
    Eclipse plugin. Can folks please give it a try?

    http://people.apache.org/~cutting/hadoop-0.14.0-candidate-1/

    Should we release this?

    Thanks,

    Doug
  • Rafael Turk at Aug 19, 2007 at 9:14 pm
    Looks great, will post comments latter
    ** Just wondering what is the Eclipse plugin?

    []